Review: Priceless Weddings for Under $5000 (revised edition) by:Kathlenn Kennedy
About the Book:
Become your own budget wedding planner with this classic book—fully revised and expanded to include advice on personalizing your event and using online planning tools
Designing a wedding that is priceless and perfect for you has never been easier. No matter how many guests you hope to invite or what kind of setting you choose, you don’t have to take on big debts to achieve your big day.
For more than a decade, Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000 has helped couples craft unique and meaningful celebrations while saving money on every aspect—even the high-ticket items. Completely revised, updated, and expanded with more than 25% new material, this edition reveals the secrets and resources for planning a wedding like a pro. You’ll learn how to make every detail and every dollar count with:
· All-new chapters on envisioning your ideal event as well as using online resources and apps to find the most creative options and the best deals
· A questionnaire to help you decide—as a couple—on your top priorities for the day
· Strategies for making—and keeping to—a budget
· Dozens of unexpected ideas for booking a low-cost venue
· Tactics for negotiating with caterers, florists, musicians, and photographers
· Advice on which elements you can DIY to save thousands (without risking your sanity)
· Menu plans, recipes, and many other low-cost alternatives for the food and drinks
· Tips for finding stylish attire at a fraction of the cost
· Real-life couples’ wedding stories, including complete budget breakdowns
Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000 proves you can create a celebration that everyone remembers forever, and still end up with plenty of money for the happy future.
Your wedding will be one of the most important days of your life. The task of creating a cheap wedding without it looking cheap can be a daunting task to say the least. There are not many things these days that are affordable or cheap at all and a wedding forget about it. But Kathleen Kennedy has updated and revised her book on very affordable weddings in her book, Priceless Weddings for Under $5,000.
The author gives you tons of advice and tips along with cost run downs on different things and she has included websites and wedding bloggers you should check out, as well. The author has provided quite a gem in this book. It will become known as a wedding bible because there is so much helpful advice in it. A bride’s best friend!
**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from the author.
- Posted in: Uncategorized