Litfuse Review: 7 Family Ministry Essentials by:Anthony/Marshman
About the Book:
With decades of ministry experience, Michelle Anthony and Megan Marshman capture the guiding essentials of life-changing family ministry. These seven essentials for children and student leaders emphasize:
1. Empowering families to take spiritual leadership in the home
2. Forming lifetime faith that transcends childhood beliefs
3. Teaching Scripture as the ultimate authority of truth
4. Understanding the role of the Holy Spirit to teach and transform
5. Engaging every generation in the gospel of God’s redemptive story
6. Making God central in every biblical narrative and daily living
7. Participating in community with like-minded ministry leaders
7 Family Ministry Essentials will energize and equip you with the practical steps, inspirational stories, and biblical foundation you need as you lead those in your ministry.
Church is hard enough but a ministry and throw a family in the mix and if you are not careful it can turn into a train wreck real quick. Those of us trying to lead our family and participate in a ministry are having a hard time keeping everything focus driven. That’s why it is good to have books like these to help us along. The authors have provided 7 essential steps to get you on the right track so that you don’t feel you are trying to balance plates on your forehead.
The authors were careful to provide not only strategy but also assessments to help with this process. The elements listed therein are very clear and concise. They provide ways for you to get involved locally as well as globally. As well as how to do it as a family.
**Disclosure** This book was sent to me free of charge for my honest review from Litfuse.
- Posted in: Uncategorized